Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 05:31 PM   #897
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Enjoying a Russels Reserve I scored today at 20 bucks. I found it in a liquor store near my house was a bargain cheapest id ever seen it 26 bucks. Its a nice little bourbon with a peppery cinnamon finish that ends a bit quicker than you wish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan View Post
What's the proof on your Russel's Reserve? When it first came out it was 100 proof, but they dropped it to 90 for a long time. I've always liked it, and $20 is a danged fine buy
I always have a bottle of Russell's Reserve on hand. It's fantastic, easy to find and a great price. It's 90 proof but fairly spicy with a great pepper/cinnamon finish like Srvy said.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.