View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 04:23 PM   #8363
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Now where I get made fun of is salad dressing. I can't find a single store dressing I like. But a bar in town makes their own and I love it. So I got one of those half-gallon flip-top containers and every few months I go in there to have dinner and I'll just hand them the thing. The waitress looks at me funny and I just say "yeah, they'll fill it and charge me like, $8-9 bucks...."

They always seem skeptical but sure enough, I always get my big ass bottle of Shiloh ranch dressing for $8.
I'm a dressing snob. But this recipe supercedes your need to ever shop for a decent blue cheese dressing again

1 cup Hellmans mayonnaise.
2 tablespoons buttermilk
1 tablespoon crumbled bleu cheese.
1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black peppercorn.
1/8 teaspoon onion powder.
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.