View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 11:06 AM   #8353
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
My god, think how fun it would be to wreck an aisle full of glass bottles. Just overhand flinging them.
When I was in high school I got very much fired from K-Mart and with excellent cause (this was among my more minor indiscretions). But we'd go back into the stock room with bottles of ketchup and wing 'em back into the back corner to see them explode. Or we'd take bottles of soda, shake the shit out of them open them just a crack and then fling them into the racks of clothes they were going to send out for clearance.

We were monumental assholes. Getting axed (and donating my last check to the fine folks in loss control) was pretty much the most deserved thing I've ever experienced. Not sure what the hell possessed us to do that apart from just being prickish teenagers.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.