View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 11:03 AM   #8352
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Yeah, I am pretty dead set on brands for all of my condiments. It's been through trial and error, but some companies excel at their product. Heinz for ketchup, French's yellow mustard...so on and so forth. If I see Heinz is on sale I'll buy an extra because I know we'll use it, same with the other shit.

My fridge door is jam packed with about 30 bottles of condiments it seems like, but I know what I like and think tastes best. I do most of the cooking, so my wife doesn't really give a shit, but I buy the brands I like.
Yeah, I'm not sure why anyone even bothers with Hunts. Why are there several brands of ketchup? Heinz does the best job and it costs like 25 cents more for enough of that stuff to last for 6 months.

I'll occasionally dabble in a horseradish or spicy mustard that's some high-falutin' brand but for the good ol' yellow bottle it's always French's.

Now where I get made fun of is salad dressing. I can't find a single store dressing I like. But a bar in town makes their own and I love it. So I got one of those half-gallon flip-top containers and every few months I go in there to have dinner and I'll just hand them the thing. The waitress looks at me funny and I just say "yeah, they'll fill it and charge me like, $8-9 bucks...."

They always seem skeptical but sure enough, I always get my big ass bottle of Shiloh ranch dressing for $8.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.