View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 09:36 AM   #8344
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Kikkoman (and others) also make stuff called Tamari Soy sauce that's gluten free and quite good. Harder to find but probably my favorite if you can stumble onto it. Super rich and if you really like the 'soy' flavor rather than just that general umami richness, Tamari holds up to cooking better.
I only use Tamari because regular soy sauce contains wheat. It is richer—sometimes a little too strong for me. So I use a little less even in recipes calling for it.

It's not that hard to come by here. I always seem to find it easily.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.