View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 09:11 AM   #8341
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Yeah, if you can keep your bacon grease unadulterated [ie, teeny tiny little bits of bacon in it is OK, but keep other foods out, and certainly cover it to keep out dust and 'pests'], it's extremely shelf stable. I run my bacon grease off while still hot into a mason jar and lid it tight. Keep it right on top of my stove in case I need a little for fried eggs or hash browns later. Better than any other cooking oil you could want.
Mom always did that. I'm out though. I don't need the extra cholesterol, fat, calories, whatever.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.