View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 09:41 AM   #8327
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
That's what my mom told us and that was from the guy who installed ours.

Good tips. Thanks.
I'd bought a replacement for mine. I was sitting there eating dinner and the box was on the counter. It had a 'cutaway' view of the internals and I could either talk to my hangry 2 year old or zone out and look at the box.

So of course I went with the latter and realized "wait a damn minute...if mine has power and that's the design, there's no way it shouldn't work; I can fix this" so I yanked it out and got to tinkerin'.

They're far more clever than I realized and also far less likely to cut your fingers off because of it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.