View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 08:54 PM   #8314
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I used to always argue with the ex about putting bones in the disposal.
I go by what my mom told me. She said it's good for it and the guy who put ours in at told her that. The ex disagreed, wouldn't even through fruit like banana peels or lemon peels down there. What's the sense of having the thing if you going to have garbage in the house. Never could figure that one out.
You get that the stuff you put in your disposal still goes through your plumbing?

It's not about hurting the disposal, it's about putting stuff down the drain that won't break down and could accumulate in the grease and gunk that's already constraining your pipes bit by bit.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.