Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 02:30 PM   #10
MTFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Do you know if your Exodus is current? You can go to Video Addons, highlight Exodus, and context click, and select Addon Information. Sometimes it gets stuck on a really old version of the addon, and needs to be deleted and reinstalled.

Also, can you give an example of what movie/tv show and episode doesn't work for you, so I could test that exactly? Let me know, and I can try the same search to verify that it's not an issue with the app or source.
I guess Exodus was down cause I uninstalled it and tried to install it again but something said it was failed or like no link. Then I looked online and found it it was down for awhile and they were working on getting it back up. So I tried again and it worked and played a movie and the links to them seem fine.
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.