View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 04:14 PM   #3065
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Me, too, which is why I've been saying that Mahomes starting in 2018 is an unreasonable expectation.

He has a long, long way to go.
If he can't learn how to make his drops and call plays in a full season on the bench, then he should never have been drafted in the first or hell even the 2nd round..

He's a smart kid who works really hard and obviously wants to improve and wants to play....sooner rather than later.

A lot of you guys are really over blowing his situation..

He will be the starter in 2018, and he damn well better be ready or the coaching staff has failed.
With the staff we have, I don't expect them to fail..
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.