Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 08:16 AM   #2228
Resident Glue Sniffer

similar experience with Rawhide. took 4 different trips up there to get to the deal I wanted in the first visit. I live really close and was always up there for bike nights, parts etc so the 4 trips wasn't a big deal. but it's like, ...dude.....I know what they go for / market value and my offer was $300 over that.

First visit I said I'd offer $18 k for a particular bike and wanteed $7800 for my trade.. they wanted $21k and offered $5k for my trade.. after 4 visits and multiple walk-outs, i got the bike for 18.2k. They tried the same stuff, tried to keep me there etc. Our 1st visit we were sitting there waiting for an hour for the main sales guys/manager to get back with us on our offer/counter-offer etc. I looked at my wife and said "5 more minutes, and we're out". 5 minutes came and went, and we get up to leave and they circles the wagons to try to keep us there. I was just Like "nah...i have shit to do. I'm not sitting here all day to give you money. This isn't that complicated. Don't nee you to bust out the 4 square and mess with term and rate to 'make the numbers work. Let me worry about term and rate.....you and i just focus on the net difference of the new bike and trade" lol.

about a month later, they got another used model in the color etc that I wanted, called me. we went and rode it and they said "you want to go inside and talk numbers", and I said "my number is still the same so if you're close to that, we can maybe work something out. If you're at $19k or more, don't even bother". They said "I think you'll be pleased, come on in." Easy peasy at that point. $18.2k for the bike and $7500 for my trade.

Worth was awesome to work with. bought my sporty with about 5 minutes of haggling. done.
If i were to ever buy at a dealership again, Worth would be my first choice here locally in KC. Rawhide probably wouldn't even be in the discussion.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.