View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 11:36 AM   #2400
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscafan View Post
But the other part is like what if he is the better QB and is better than we even thought? Why not take the chance?
I've felt this way since first hearing Reid's press conference after he was drafted.

I never once got the impression that they plan on red shirting him. I don't think Reid will purposely keep him benched if he shows that he has the offense down.

If he shows command of the offense and out plays Smith in camp, i don't think Reid would hesitate to pull the trigger.

However, considering all the talk about how complicated his offense is, it's unlikely.

But i don't believe Reid would sit him simply to redshirt him unless it's warranted.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.