View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 11:27 AM   #2399
Veteran

Yep pest that is what I was thinking too but then I'm hearing reports that he's learned a lot of the playbook allready. He's gonna stay in KC after he finishes classes all offseason so he can get all the plays down. I remember when Russel Wilson , who I loved coming out, said I'm here to challenge for the job not just to be backup. I'm becoming more a Mahomes fan each day so I'm going back and forth on this . Yes the rational part of me says unless we are terrible he shouldn't play. But the other part is like what if he is the better QB and is better than we even thought? Why not take the chance? We may make fun of each other and talk trash but deep down we are all bleed red and gold and only want what's best for the Chiefs. Thus my dilemma. I'll say what I told a friend who asked me , I'm not the coach that's a tough decision but I trust Andy Reid and the chiefs if they start the kid I'm all on board if they don't they feel he isn't ready.
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.