Thread: Movies and TV Better Call Saul
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 09:19 AM   #1326
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
According to Howard, the scotch was a 1966 that was 35 years old so we're looking at 2001. Breaking Bad first ran in January of 2008 so unless they were having it take place in the past, (which is a little unlikely due to the water on Mars news reports that were big in 2009 that Walt was watching in the bar.... unless that was just a documentary, I'm not sure) we have a few years to go yet. They do seem to be pushing things a little bit.

One thing I have to admit is that a lot of the characters aren't aging very well. Gus and his goons especially.
Yeah, Gus looks 20 years older in a show that was supposed to take place 10 years prior. But what do you do; age is a bitch.

Yeah, this has always been set in the early 2000s. I don't remember exactly what it was but you could piece that together in the first season based on a couple of little snippets (I think there was something that showed his driver's license and DOB then later he provided his age).

Last night's episode was a little too meandery. They made some clear character development steps but it sure seemed like a strained road getting there.

And frankly, I still think he made the name a little jewish sounding on purpose. Even his character was made to look a little like the stereotypical hollywood jewish guy on the TV spot.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.