View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 05:37 PM   #2383
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
The right moves have been made to make the move possible, including Alex Smith.

With Alex leading the team we have a solid 3-5 years to look and fill his position.

I hope Mahomes is the one, God knows we CHIEFS fans deserve it.

Doesn't change the fact I am glad Alex Smith is a CHIEF.

Alex Smith
Alex Smith

Alex Smith
3-5 years

God bless ya threebag, but lets PLEEEASE not wait that long

Smith was 100% THE key player in turning around a moribund franchise coming off a murder-suicide, it really couldnt have gotten any worse... his steady leadership was invaluable and I applaud him for that

It takes an incredible amount of drive and talent to resurrect a team as low as we were, he put KC football back in the spotlight

But lets also recognize that there is a ceiling on his abilities, everyone from NFL execs to you and me, know that he doesnt scare playoff defenses and that in those scenarios his defense has to carry the day... Alex will leave here a very rich man with a beautiful wife and beautiful life

We now have a complete team, a team able to compete with anyone... but a change at QB is needed to get over that final hurdle

Embrace it, dont fret for Alex Smith about it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.