View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 12:58 PM   #2377
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
The only thing he will bust is Sandys hymen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I think there is a Zero percent chance PM2 would ever end up like Leaf.

Leaf was a selfish, arrogant, locker room cancer - that yelled at reporters and teammates for his own shortcomings. Then he became a drug addicted burglar, stealing pills out of old ladies medicine cabinets.

I was lucky enough to be at the "Leaf" game at Arrowhead, which was essentially his first step to the abyss. I can't even fathom PM2 having that kind of game or Andy letting him crash and burn like that.

As Chiefs fans, we have been burned so many times, it is hard not to have that little voice saying- "What if he is a Bust?" Don't listen to the voices- they are wrong this time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
No risk, no reward.
Nothing but truth here, all the way around.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.