View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 07:04 PM   #7785
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah we don't buy buns unless we are feeding several or I'm doing some pulled pork or brisket. Every time we buy them they end up super hard or moldy in a day so I get really pissed. Poverty Buns it is.

Freestate Golden. It's brewed in Lawrence. It's a lot like Boulevard wheat except filtered.
You can freeze those buns, to prevent that from happening. Just take them out as needed to thaw first. Then either grill or toast a bit if you like or just eat as is.

I have buns and breads frozen all the time just to keep them fresh, because I can't just run out for a simple loaf of bread easily with my allergy.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.