View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 06:12 PM   #7773
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Break down Jewdog and buy some freezer tape so you can label everything you freeze with date and item on outside of freezer bag. Problem solved forever!
Well, that really doesn't solve the problem it just lets you know how long you let shit stay in there. I have the same problem though, I keep piling shit on top and I know theres some good 10 year old stuff at the bottom. Our local grocery just went to all Angus beef and had a 25% off to get it going and I ****in loaded up.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.