View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 12:42 PM   #2339
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy View Post
Good take. I personally will never forgive Marty for not rolling with Gannon in 97. He was kicking ass but of course instead of thinking about the moment he chose the investment. We would have won it all that year in my opinion.

I have stopped cussing Marty's name every day since he has medical problems. He doesn't deserve them.
Gannon had the "It" quality that many say PM2 has. I agree with Everything in your post! It was a hard pill to swallow watching him go to the Faiders and make them a SB team.

In the history of the Chiefs- dumping Gannon has to be a top five worst mistake by the franchise.

When you look at the DT years- it is amazing that we ended up with Zero rings. I mean they used to just punish teams.

Remember when DT hit Steve Young so hard he was puking on the field?

Remember when DT sacked Horseface in the snow and made him limp off the field. Remember that little bitch crying about the crowd noise because he was so scared of our Defense?

Remember the flyover game when DT dominated and set a new sack record?

Remember the games where our Defense basically ended the careers of Leaf and Marinobitch?

Yep- Zero rings for it.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.