View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 04:03 PM   #2285
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
“Throwing hard and far made sense to me, but I never was taught to throw in the flats, a high-low, or man vs. zone, and footwork. I was never really taught any of that stuff (in college).

“Had it not been for pure talent alone, I would have never made it. I can’t tell you the times I overcame my lack of football knowledge by being able to pull it through, over or scrambling and bailing myself out because I didn’t understand the dynamics of what we were doing.”

Oh Noes but his mechanics are bad!!

This!!! I hate it when PM2 throws 80 yard perfect spiral bombs off his back foot.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.