View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 04:00 PM   #2283
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Nice read by Kissel... if Mahomes busts, I will leave CP forever

And if Mahomes doesnt start in 2018, Tigger can choose my avatar for the year

You dont have to be Vince Lombardi to see the stars aligning just right on this one, it goes beyond mere hope into the realm of... luck is preparation, talent and leadership meeting opportunity

Reid - Holmgren
Mahomes - Favre
Hunt - Edgar Bennett
Kelce - Mark Chmura
Maclin or ? - Antonio Freeman
Jones - Reggie White
Berry - LeRoy Butler
Peters - Al Harris

We're about to recreate that kind of magic, Lambeau South
Those are huge shoes to fill- Favre and White are the best of all time in my lifetime.

I like Jones but he is not even in Reggie's zip code. White is the best I have ever seen play with DT a close second. White might be the best defensive player of all time. If Jones could have half the career he did, we will all be very happy. Same with Mahomes.

The Chiefs have a huge advantage over everyone else on that list.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.