View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 10:52 PM   #7722
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
You must have cut the meatloaf while it was right out of, or shortly there after, out of the oven? Still looks dam tasty!
Yeah, it would hold better if I let it sit for 15 minutes. Too damn hungry and it smells too good to wait.

Okay, looking for opinions from everyone. Do you cook your meatloaf in a loaf pan or in a more open container like my broiler pan? My thinking was I didn't want my meatloaf swimming in fat when it was done. However, the drippings in my boiler pan were delicious (only swiped a finger and flushed most down the drain). If the drippings were infused through the loaf, it would have been crack.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.