View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 01:58 PM   #7711
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
I feel like I can consistently eat verde style, perhaps its the way my mom has cooked it as I grew up that made it so good. I have to be in the mood for rojo- do you use beef or chicken for rojo?
I use both with rojo. I never made a verde sauce. Only recently had it in a restaurant after previously turning my nose up about it. Got it by accident as my order was a mistake. So I tried it, and was surprised at how good it was. I just don't crave it though. I crave tomato-y sauces generally.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.