View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 01:42 PM   #1455
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
“Kansas City keeps popping into my head because I think what they did,” Mayock said. “here’s a playoff team with a really solid quarterback in Alex Smith and they still have a couple years with Alex Smith. John Dorsey and Andy Reid looked ahead and said we have to find a way to keep this train rolling. They trade up from 27 to 10 and get one of the most galvanized players int his draft in Patrick Mahomes. He’s either going to be really, really good or he’s gonna throw a lot of picks. Either way, they feel like he’s the future of that organization and I love the fact that they’re two years ahead and they made a step like that, a move like that to say to their fans, we’re going to keep competing regardless of who we have at quarterback'

Any other clowns here that want to disagree with me??
he doesnt know any more than any of us right now...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.