Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 08:00 PM   #1100
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Your other daughter handled that .357 like a champ on the related vids.

I shot my dad's .44 magnum when I was 14. I nearly shit my pants.
Heh, I owned my first .44 when I was 13, a Ruger Blackhawk. The first time I shot it, the hammer came back and smacked my thumb knuckle. After that I had a better grip on that thing and didn't have any more issues. The hardest part was keeping a straight face when my knuckle was bleeding all over the place. There was no way I was going to let my Dad know how bad it hurt because he tried to talk me out of it and going with a .357 because he thought it was to much gun.

I had talked my Dad into letting my buy it and I did all kinds of odd jobs around the neighborhood to raise the cash. Many old ladies driveways were shoveled and I damn near wore out a lawnmower.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.