View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 06:33 PM   #1077
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Here's what I'm saying:

Dorsey said that in the QB meetings the coaches put the guys up on the board, drilled them with play after play, tons of different terminology, had them spit it back out as they would in a huddle, etc.... and he followed that up by saying the coaches ranked Mahomes #1 in that department.

So, we are talking about the most physically gifted QB in the draft combining that ability with apparent smarts and sharpness that surpassed the other QBs.

To me, if we are considering that information, I think the physical fixes are what need to be focused on most in terms of getting him ready to play by 2018. I believe the FO is clearly confident that 2PM will put in the work to get the mental side of things down quickly.
And I'm so glad this spits in the face of the wisdom that all great QBs have to be Rhodes scholars.

This draft featured Peterman, who had a graduate degree, and Dobbs, who had a degree in aerospace engineering (which actually isn't any more difficult to work in than other STEM fields). Webb did a good job promoting himself as a relentless workaholic when it came to football terminology and plays... film room junkie...

Andy Reid knows better than to give a shit about that crap. That's not the kind of "smart" that a QB needs. What Mahomes has is the RIGHT kind of smart that matters in playing the position.

Can't wait to see Peterman go up in flames. Out of the NFL in 2 years. That's my prediction.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.