View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 03:35 PM   #1046
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
**** it, throw him right in then. Other dude already got his big money. It would be fun to watch, either way.
I'm not saying first game of the season man but I don't want sit and watch a lame ass quarterback like Alex Smith all season check downs for punts. When you have a Ferrari you drive it. He isn't going get any better sitting on the bench than if he gets play time to learn what his game is about during the off season. I can deal with him struggling as long as there is learning and development.

I think he will be a quick study anyways and be a bug in Andy ear all season till he gets to play.

I think there are more odds of him playing and starting by seasons end than sitting all year.

Alex Smith just doesn't get the offense clicking like an elite quarterback and he holds the team back. Patrick has all the upside and then some.

Patrick can show off his skills and talent in practice and the coaches will have to take notice of that. Alex Smith will be relying on deep sea training off the coast of Hawaii when he needs to learn be aggressive throwing the ball down field with his arm and learning how not manage to lose his starting job.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.