View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 02:40 PM   #1009
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Dude, no one likes your takes here. It's all psycho bullshit.

All that nonsense from you about how Dorsey knew better than to think like us here... and then he takes it a step further and trades all the way up to 10 to take the guy that this board almost unanimously wanted.

You just can't take it. Your boy toy is finally almost irrelevant.
I have numerous threads of the uneducated mob criticizing my takes and guess what... I ended up being right the vast majority of the time. People called me an idiot for criticizing Cam in his MVP year (I pointed out that Kelvin Benjamin was a non-factor as he's overrated and that the run game along* with that nasty defense was the real backbone of that team). I had an entire thread mock my assessment that Weddle would be a high value pickup last season and look what happened. Would go on to predict the trade back with the Niners and Dorsey taking a low risk gamble on Hogan who could be a solid backup. I put Clay's dumbass and the idiots that believed him in their places when I said our roster was talented enough to make noise, despite two straight seasons of rough starts.

So yea, keep criticizing. I'll just keep being right and the rest of you can spew the same stupid rhetoric that Tyreek is a bust and Geno is the next MVP

Last edited by TigeRRUppeRRcut; 04-30-2017 at 02:47 PM..
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.