View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 11:02 AM   #962
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Do you realize how amazingly awesome this would be in his 1st full year as a starter? Are you even a ****ing fan of the chiefs? What the **** is the difference between 10 wins and 11 but get bounced week 1? I'll ****ing explain it to you since you clearly have no understanding of what is going on here..

10 wins and a team building for the future, who knows what the ceiling is vs 11 wins and getting bounced week one and everyone already knows the ceiling...

Please go the **** away and go back to wherever you came from...this is chiefs country now.
Exactly. If this kid came in and won 10 games his first year starting, I'm pretty sure that everyone would agree he's exceeded expectations. I would love it.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli