View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 12:38 PM   #708
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
If you can't enjoy Chiefs football until Mahomes is the starter then I recommend you stop watching. Cause the the last thing we need is to hear your bitching about Smith when he deserves more appreciation for pulling this franchise in the right direction. The and done bull shit argument is the most ignorant thing you can say, especially if you have any sliver of awareness of the state of the team going into the playoffs.
When did I say I won't enjoy the Chiefs? I can't wait to watch Alex's swan song. I hope he goes out with a bang. And by the off chance that he does play more than 1 year, I will still watch. He has done his job. He has helped to make KC respectable.

But you're ignorance toward Smith's limitations is nothing short of asanine. He is the primary reason this team hasn't at least made a AFCCG/Super Bowl in the last 2-3 years.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.