View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 12:35 PM   #704
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'm not implying we will lose much under Mahomes. I'm just suggesting that a rough start can be overcame.

Our OL is in tact through 2018. All so Mahomes can step in seamlessly.

But by all means if you want to waste another season on Alex in 2018 to go 11-5 and be one and done, I get it....

Lol.
If you can't enjoy Chiefs football until Mahomes is the starter then I recommend you stop watching. Cause the the last thing we need is to hear your bitching about Smith when he deserves more appreciation for pulling this franchise in the right direction. The one and done bull shit argument is the most ignorant thing you can say, especially if you have any sliver of awareness of the state of the team going into the playoffs.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.