View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 03:29 PM   #7495
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
KC is best. The best of Memphis and Carolina are approximately tied, but too apples and oranges to make definitive judgment. Texas still trails, though they are working hard and certainly take pride.

That said, most anyone in those areas that are actually serious about the craft of Que serve up better fare than most all other venues.

I'd put Texas in front of Memphis, but I tend to like beef over pork. Best both have to offer is damn good Q. Either way, Carolinas takes a distant fourth to even the third place finisher in my book, and I judged out there in SC for a couple years. Best Carolina has to offer is purely mediocre (and by best, I mean grand champions at some of the SCBA events I judged).
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.