View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 09:45 PM   #7424
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I could eat curry every ****ing day. Every ****ing kind.

The spicy the better though. If I come over, will your wife make it spicy as **** for me?

I have a Filipino friend at work who's wife makes a coconut curry dish that will knock your socks off. That red Chile sauce can get hot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Yeah, if I asked her to spice it up, I'm sure she would. She just made that for her and the youngster to have for dinner last night while I was at work. I'll ask her to make it spicier next time.
I've been enjoying the heck out of this. Picked it up on a whim from Price Chopper when I was back in KC. All you need is some browned chicken, a few appropriate veggies [onion, baby corn] and some coconut milk. Use it as a simmer sauce and dish it over rice.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.