Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 07:48 PM   #2223
Resident Glue Sniffer

Figured I'd post this here.
My brother is selling his '08 HD Soft Tail Nightrain. Screen shot of it below.

Basically, he bought it from a guy locally in October 2013, who then bought a HD Street Glide. we sort of all became friends and riding buddies - and actually, the guy is one of the most legit dudes I've met. So glad we all met. But, I digress....Then, that guy sold his Street Glide in September of '16 ....to me. so, my brother and I have bought two bikes from this guy. Crazy how things work out.

As for my brother's Nigh train, solid bike. I think he's put about 25k miles on it since 2013 - his first bike ever. Rode to Sturgis and back on it in 2015 (I think, or maybe 2014). He lowered it 2" I believe because he's a little shorter, probably 5'8" or thereabouts. My brother is the main machinist at ProCharger, and takes care of his cars and bikes, and the guy he bought from is the same. I think my brother is the 3rd owner.

My brother bought a Street Glide in December 2016, so his garage is running out of room. While I don't believe the price is FIRM/no budging, but he's looking to be int he ball park. The bike is paid off, title in hand, but he doesn't have to sell it. But, he would like to sell it (if that makes sense).

I can get some better pics upon request. IM me if you want to keep your info private and I can put you in touch with him if interested. It's his deal, I'm out of it in terms of getting involved (beyond putting anyone in contact with him etc); won't have any hard feelings at all if anything doesn't work out etc. Or post questions in here and I'll relay them if I don't already know the answer.

...just to see if everyone is still paying attention; me and my friend.

Last edited by Dayze; 04-18-2017 at 08:00 PM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.