View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 08:04 PM   #7373
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
funny thing. i had never had sushi until a year ago. now i love it. there is only one place that serves it. it's in the middle of the shopping centre where every tom dick and harry can walk by, breathe on, sneeze on and touch. i refuse to go there. i just make my wife cook it instead. i don't cook any asian foods well. she cooks chinese and sushi, i cook all the rest

(she is working today, so no sushi on the menu).
I see what you did there..

Not sure where you are in Australia, but we used to train with some of the men out of Swanbourne (in the Perth area, we actually docked on Garden Island), and we had Sushi a couple of times.

I can't tell you how wonderful the people there are. Next to the people I came to know in Scotland, the people of Australia are just wonderful.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.