View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 03:28 PM   #7358
EvOlVeD

just because you all have mentioned it, lamb

i had never tried it before i arrived in australia. now it's my go to meat. there is nothing better. the easiest is leg of lamb. lamb loin chops are really nice (lamb t-bones) on the grill. will even add a little lamb mince to my meatloaf's. everyone's familiar with garlic and rosemary, but what i really like is using a balsamic glaze whether its on the grill or in the oven.

if you do get a leg of lamb, ask ahead for the shank attached. five pound leg's are the bomb yo!

and in honor of the leg o lamb, having not done one in some time, temp's are getting cooler, will do one up this week and post my pics
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.