View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 08:18 PM   #7327
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I've been eating bags of Steamfresh vegetables like candy as I work on my health. Down 17 pounds since March 25th with a combination of counting calories, eliminating or substantially reducing certain foods from my diet like bread, cheese, pasta, heavy desserts, alcohol and going to the gym 5x's a week for 2 hours at a clip.

My wallet is going up as my waist is going down.

I eat the ines from sams a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Jerk chicken from the grill with green beans and pecans and some fresh pineapple.

Recipe for the jerk? I caught a recipe awhile ago and it looked like a LOT of work.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.