Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 10:34 PM   #1061
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
That helps to keep the loved ones alive. Good job brother...
Thanks. Unfortunately, I did not have the same results shooting the duty matches with the Shadow. On those I got around 360 both times. Duty matches are for longer barreled guns and shot at greater distances, up to 25 yards. Those long shots are a bitch with my old man eyes, and I certainly can't blame the weapon.

I was talking to my gunsmith about that tonight (he's also a master-level shooter) and he told me that my problem is probably focusing on the target and not the front sight. I hope it's that simple. But in any event, I need to practice.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.