Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 10:23 PM   #1060
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Last time I shot it I was competing in a PPC shoot - drawing from a holster and shooting at a silhouette target from various distances, dropping mags after six shots (for revolver shooters) while timed. The max score for each round is 480. I got a 459 and a 460. And I decocked each time I reholstered, so each initial shot was double action. I don't think that was a requirement, but if I'm ever going to be using it in a real defensive situation that's what the first shot will be, so it's good to get in the habit of doing it that way.

I was pretty happy with my scores.
That helps to keep the loved ones alive. Good job brother...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.