View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 10:36 PM   #747
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Question regarding Horizon Zero Dawn. I hear people compare this to Far Cry but I have never played that. I love FPS and my favorite games are the Halo Series, Destiny, and anything by Naughty Dog. Would I like Horizon at all? I'm thinking of getting it with my 20% off code through the playstation store but if the game is too far off of the games I like I'm afraid of being disappointed.
From what you're saying here, (regarding Naughty Dog) you like games with a story-line. This will be a good purchase for you. It is a lot like farcry as far as side missions and opening up the map. However, you have a lot more freedom. You can feel free to open up the entire map in the first three or four hours of you think you are good enough.
You have multiple ways to play the main story. You make allies or not by your decisions and what missions you elect to play.
It is a good game, (especially for a fps guy like you) and it will give you a new perspective. It's open world and that's always a huge plus and the graphics are truly the best I've seen on a console game. It is as good as anything you can play on PC.

Pick it up if you get the chance. It's perfect for casual to moderate gamers. I found it a little disappointing because the difficulty wasn't what I expected. But then I play games like Souls and Nioh like a mofo. Lol

You'll dig it man. Especially if you like uncharted and the last of us. It's very story-driven.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.