View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 08:35 AM   #3098
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
You know the tell-tale sign of a failed series...if you watch it, in it's entirety..and dont really care if they all die.

This season has been terrible..literally written/directed by a 12 year old. Why cant that group of trash hustlers speak in complete sentences? Are they alien dumpster-humpers...or some bad Road Warrior spin-off tribe? Could they not speak English before the outbreak.. Sooooo dumb...I might have to quit watching... then you have the black, dreadlock dude speaking like a Shakespearean actor with a ****ing CGI tiger? Did the producers drop acid and deliberately try to make this as unbelievable as possible? I'm half expecting to see a Taylor Swift/Mr. T guest appearance soon. That sword toss was 80's satire throw-back level of cheese. I kind-of, sort-of, wanted her to catch the blade and accidentally chop off her fingers...then have the "lightening-quick" zombies eat her. THAT would have been interesting. I guess when you are battling an enemy that walks about 1 MPH...you have to invent drama...otherwise you could just briskly walk away to safety.

This show used to be somewhat interesting...you needed a shit-ton of suspension of disbelief though...now it's getting just lazy and reeruned.

Agreed. Told my wife how dumb the show was becoming. Those trash people are on another level of stupid.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.