Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 08:35 AM   #924
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I am a gun snob? That hurts.

At 209, you can buy it, shoot it, and sale it with minimal loss. If it works well you got a steal.
Heh. Sorry. I've just gotten so much shit from people because of my Taurus pistols, and it's usually from people who think you MUST spend 600 to 1200 bucks on a pistol or it's worthless. Just has not been my experience.

There are things to consider, like my 24-7 weighs alot (it's a double stack .45) and the trigger is kinda weird, but it functions well and goes bang when it's told, eats any ammo I feed it and the price was right.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.