Thread: RIP Saccopoo
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 06:07 PM   #337
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Same reason people google shit like Boar jizz. And I don't recommend doing that. It's not a pretty picture.
Well I mean the donation should be an anonymous message board. Don't say "Chiefsplanet" on the ****ing note. Then hope they don't google his name and message board to lead them to here. If I currently google his real name and message board, nothing relevant to here comes up.

Gonna guess someone comes across this place when closing out things in his name though. I know my computer is always logged in to here.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.