Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 09:20 PM   #874
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
The younger son, well "we", borrowed a the neighbor's Ruger 10/22 tactical (LOL!!!) and put around 700 rounds through it today. My hands and fingers are sore from loading the 25/22 magazines!

He took a break from the .22 (at my request) to zero the .243 and it was funny watching him send the first round. After ~350 rounds of .22 that first shot with the .243 looked like it took his shoulder off. But hey, it was still pretty right at 100 yards so that didn't last too long.

All I know is there's some dead paper up at Lake City right now. And one has a smilie face shot into it... At 25 yards, with a .22, dude is NAILS!!
Sounds like a great day. Nothing like going out and shooting all day with the old man.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.