View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 03:46 PM   #899
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
This landing video DaFace posted should be 100% MANDATORY in ALL schools to show how great American technology is. This is what we should be teaching our children about! Big dreams and even bigger achievements.

Instead we have douchebag Liberal teachers giving 10 year old kids homework assignments calling Trump names and trying to indoctrinate them with bullshit.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rk-father.html

Makes me more sad than angry.....

I apologize and don't mean to hijack a great thread. Will delete post if need to.
I'll only say that I don't really think it's a good example of a partisan issue. I'm pretty left-leaning, for example, and I think this shit is fantastic. My hope is that we can all agree that stuff is important and worth investing in regardless of political leanings.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.