Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 04:19 PM   #776
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
$700. That takes into account the work I've had done to it, the added Dawson sights (the original sights were crap), plus two extra mags (four total), a Comp-Tac Minotaur OWB holster and an On Your 6 IWB holster. I also have the original case and everything that came with it, including a mag loader and the cheapy plastic holster that probably no longer works because of the custom sights.

The Comp-Tac holster is first rate, and retails for about $80. The On Your 6 holster goes for about $30. It's a decent, cheap Kydex holster, but if you use it regularly the plastic belt clip will eventually crack and break, so you should have spares on hand.
Let me talk to the girlfriend and see what she thinks..I'm looking for a new carry pistol and I love the other XDm that I have
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.