Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 08:51 PM   #754
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
These have both been worked on by my gunsmith. The XDm in particular has a much better trigger pull now. But not as good as that CZ.

As far as caliber, I'm more concerned with capacity, and that's a direct reflection of the places I go. I work in the heart of Chicago, and pass through a major transportation hub twice a day; far more likely I'll run into trouble there than a local convenience store. And if I do, 15-17 rounds is better than 8 or 9.
What caliber is your xdm? Because the "m" stands for high capacity magazine, right?
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli