Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 03:40 PM   #257
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squalor2 View Post
has anyone else had this happen? i found an addon installed my kodi today. its called indigo. it self installed. not a fan of that.

found a little bit on here. Indigo

"Most concerning might be that the add-on deletes add-ons from a “blocked” list which includes Hub Maintenance from XunityTalk, a fork add-on of a similar one by TVA.

The timing of this is peculiar, after lambda recently retired after putting code into Exodus that used users to attack another Kodi repo and add-on without their permission."

yikes.
I kept running into that when setting up my FireStick Saturday. I got it off of there once and reinstalled the Add On Installer only to find it back in there later. And I no longer have the Add On Installer. Confusing as hell to someone who is new to all of this.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.