View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 10:20 AM   #643
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer View Post
Did you get any. Makes me sick I took my profit early.

I did the same thing with ESSI. bought at around 20 cents and it went to 35 cents so I sold. I said hell yeah, take that bitches. Now it's at god damn $4.30

That's one that could have made a poor man rich.
Let the winners ride and cut your losses quick. That is the advice of most top-notch money managers yet us amateurs do the OPPOSITE! We think a stock can't go any lower so we ride it into the ground and lose all our money. On the other side, we panic when a stock gets so high and think it's done rising and it goes up another 20-30%, giving up huge profits.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.