Thread: Football Las Vegas Raiders?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 08:30 AM   #288
Resident Glue Sniffer

My Tiajuana experience, I saw a young gal send small nerf football through a set up upright field goal posts that another gal was holding. it was sent through the air in a way I had never seen before, and have never seen since.

imagine a lady being examined by an OBGYN; except instead of the OBGYN, there was another scantily clad gal holding two yellow sticks immeidately in front of the other girls 'area'. when it first started we though "what's this all about" (we were sort of making our way around the 'bar') didn't see any nerf football at this point. Then, a small orange thing appeared in girl one....and it got bigger, and bigger...then "Blloink"..out pops a nerf football and through the nearby uprights.

damnedest thing I've ever seen.

Last edited by Dayze; 02-02-2017 at 08:40 AM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.